How to provide better customer experience? Need for customer experience?
What is the necessity of providing a better customer experience?
If you want customer engagement, then you should consider providing a better customer experience. If you want a customer to revisit your store, then start providing a better customer experience.
The customer is the king. You have to delight the customer to grow your business.
Famous fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee says, "our business is 1 per cent product and 99 per cent experience."
How to provide a better customer experience?
- Don't bully your customers. Don't pressurize your customers into buy anything from you. Be humble towards your customers. Make them comfortable first.
- Show your merchandise by unfolding everything. This is the only work you can do with your hands before the customers.
- However sad you are, do not display anger towards the customers. Never humiliate your customers. Tolerate.
- Speak shortly and sweetly. Do not react quickly.
- Keep good quality products only. Do not spoil your image by selling faulty, adulterated or unethical products.
- Do not lie to the customers. Later if the customer finds the truth, he can ruin your life.
- Greet the customers with a smile. A smile attracts everyone.
- The knowledge of the product that you are selling, reflects your salesmanship.
- Keep the merchandise organized. Your store should be neat and clean.
- Pay proper attention to your customer and his demands
Sharing is caring.